*Savoir News* : InternshipWorld Bank Group Lomé, Togo Country Office
The World Bank in Togo is offering a six months internship from April to September 2023 to help
support the work of the country office.
1. Objectives of the internship
The objective of the internship is:
• To enable the intern to better know the World Bank, its teams, and its areas of interventions.
• To provide the trainee with professional experience in the field of Development in accordance
with his/her field of training.
• To provide opportunities for the intern to get involved and perform specific tasks that will serve
• Contribute effectively to the achievement of the objectives of the departments with which the
intern will be working.
2. Duties of the internship
The intern will be expected to perform the following tasks:
• Contribute to the analysis and regular monitoring of the Togolese economy.
• Contribute to the monitoring of the various reforms within the framework of the World Bank’s
lending and analytical program in Togo.
• Contribute to the preparation of the analytical studies foreseen in the work program of the Togo
• Contribute to the drafting of briefs and notes upon request.
The candidate must be registered for PhD thesis in Economics, Statist…Lire la suite sur Savoir News